Below: the infamous $60 napping room in Hong Kong - it will forever hold a place in my heart.
Below: Immediately after departing our final plane, Mom and Dad ran to this sign to prove that we finally made it.
Below: pictures of our snazzy apartment, including a view of our balcony and my messy room (my mom told me to clean up my room after she saw this picture on the computer):

Below: Motorcyclin' through the city!
Below: This street was lined with little "stores" selling food, clothes, tools, etc. The vendors put their trash on the side of the curb so that the trash trucks could pick it up. Obviously, I didn't take pictures of the trashy street - only the nice vegetables, fruits, and parentals.
Below: The nicer houses are basically really tall townhomes that are stacked on top of stores. Usually there's an open gate on the ground floor where all of the motorcycles are stored.
I haven't been to take too many pictures because I've been spending most of my time in the hospital (I'll have to ask permission to take pictures there). But enjoy for now...





thank you for posting the pics! that nap room certainly does look heavenly
ReplyDelete